In checking the box below I agree to the following:
1. I am in good physical health and can do yoga and other exercises, which I am to learn and perform during classes at Washington Yoga Center (hereafter, WYC). I understand that it is my responsibility to consult a Physician about my fitness to do yoga and other exercises.
2. I will follow the instructions of my instructors as to when, where, and how to perform yoga and other exercises. I understand that any deviations by me from such instruction shall be at my own risk.
3. I understand that in the course of yoga and other exercises the instructors may at times aid my posture with appropriate physical contact.
4. I am aware that yoga and related exercises can cause physical injury. I will not hold Kiron Bhandari, Living Well LLC, their instructors, contractors, staff, employees, volunteers, representatives, or the company(ies) responsible for any injuries and/or illness, including death, suffered by me in the course of yoga and/or other exercise classes at WYC.
5. I knowingly and voluntarily waive all claims that I may sustain while participating in yoga and other exercise classes, workshops, trainings, retreats etc.
6. I voluntarily and knowingly waive all rights and the rights of my heirs, descendants or representatives to sue, and I assume all risks, including the risk of permanent injury and/or death.
7. I understand that WYC is not responsible for any of my belongings while I attend class.
8. I acknowledge that WYC has the right to take photographs and/or digital records of me while I am on premises and that these materials may be used for training or marketing purposes. 9. I shall conduct myself in a manner befitting a yoga student and shall adhere to WYCs rules and policies.