The six classes introduce increasingly sophisticated yoga tools (poses, breathing, and meditation) to reduce the effects of stress. The classes will cover:
1) the impacts of chronic stress and relieving muscular-skeletal tension and headaches;
2) understanding major stressors, and a morning stress practice;
3) noticing habits and lifestyle management tools for stress, and an evening stress practice;
4) identifying one habit you would like to change, and a mid-day stress practice;
5) strategies to manage anxiety around stress; and 6) cultivating fun and joy in life, and strategies to manage insomnia.
The course is suitable for all and no yoga experience is necessary to obtain its full benefits..
Classes are on: 9/26, 10/3, 10/24, (skip 10/31), 11/7, 11/14, 11/21.
(Note: Course participation requires a commitment to all six classes.)
Led by Robin Glantz, a Certified 500 hour Viniyoga Teacher, and currently a Viniyoga Yoga Therapist in training. Robin is also a Lifeforce Yoga Level I Practitioner, (with Amy Weintraub www.yogafordepression.com) and a Certified Nutritional Health Coach
$150 per person for all 6 weeks. No drop-ins. Members get 10% discount.