YOGA INTERNS – FREE YOGA
Join us and learn and practice free yoga in exchange for Karma Yoga (work for a teacher or teaching organization without pay) in the ancient Indian tradition in which students learn yoga without payment but repay by working for the guru.
Cover two shifts – about 4 hours per week – and take free unlimited classes. Tasks
- Clean studio--vacuum and mop before or after class.
- Dust as necessary.
- Empty trashcan.
- Organize blankets and blocks neatly in Iyengar style.
- Make sure outside signs are in correct place.
- Ensure there are enough waiver forms, price list, schedule and yoga types we teach, and all flyers are on bulletin boards upstairs and downstairs, and outside studio doors.
- Place water bottles in fridge.
- Make mat cleaning solution – 1/3 Witch Hazel, 2/3 Water and 5 drops Tea Oil.
- Check in clients: charge credit cards.
- Sell memberships; $50 gift per membership sold.
Please send resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
We are in the process of launching a Pilates Program and are in search of PMA certified teachers to teach mat Pilates at the beginner and intermediate level.
Our compensation is based on a flat rate and is competitive.
Please send in a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org