BUILDING ACCESS CODE 3227# ON SMALL KEYPAD
One Love Prenatal Yoga
30 Hour Teacher Training
with Ryah Dekis
This 30-hour total intensive is a base to equip you with greater knowledge, confidence and a comprehensive collective of appropriate asanas (postures), meditative practices and more. Learning the art of guiding and teaching pregnant women during all stages of pregnancy along with preparation for birth and beyond.
“One Love Prenatal Yoga” Teacher Training is an informative and practical intensive. Through this unique and well rounded immersion you will learn ways and means to facilitate and support prenatally. The combination of alignment based poses, esoteric wisdom and evidence based information will safely and confidently guide you, to teach yoga to women during all stages of pregnancy. This 30 hour comprehensive training will include how to teach yoga to women in all stages of pregnancy. The training will explore yoga, mindfulness and breath work as a tool in preparation for childbirth.
THIS TRAINING WILL INCLUDE
- The benefits of yoga for momma in pregnancy.
- Yoga Through the Trimesters.
- Semester Support- mind, body, spirit and more.
- Postures and props and tools to aid in all trimesters.
- Prenatal pranayama practices.
- Restorative & Therapeutics.
- Creative Imagination
- Ayurveda Assistance and the importance of sacred self care.
- What poses are contraindicated what poses are promoted, offering modifications.
- Essential oils for pregnancy.
- Natural Mystics.
- The art of holding the space.
- Observation and class dynamic.
- Teaching, guided personal study and understanding.
- Access to “One Love Prenatal Yoga” Facebook Group-for support, questions and resources.
30 HOUR COMPREHENSIVE
17 contact hours, 3 observation hours, 10 hours of guided self study. CEUs available for Yoga Alliance Teachers- 30 hours go toward full 85 hour RPYT(100 hours with teaching and exploration) One Love Pre/Post natal training.
Ryah, (Momma of 2) E-RYT 500, RPYT, AYS, YACEP,Reiki practitioner, and labor, birth/postpartum doula. Owner of Nectar and Nurture Yoga (RYS), Nectar & Nurture Ayurveda & Wellness and the creator of “Natural Mystic” organic reiki infused products and jewelry. A spirited women’s health educator, self care specialist and couples birth workshop leader. She’s been passionate about prenatal yoga for over a decade.
For a list of Required Reading or any questions Email: Nectarandnurture@gmail.com
Suitable for qualified yoga teachers, women’s health professionals, doulas, yoga teacher trainees and practicing/seasoned yoga students who want to empower their birth.
June 19-21, 2019
Friday: 5:00-8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 12:00-8:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Early Registration: $499, before May 31, 2019
Regular Pricing: $599
Connect with us!