BUILDING ACCESS CODE 3227# ON SMALL KEYPAD
YIN YOGA TRAINING
Fall 2020 (2 weekends)
Unravel Yin Yoga
50 Hour Teacher Training.
with Ryah Dekis
Yin Yoga focuses on the deepest tissues of our body and their relationship to the bones along with the deep fascia networks of the body.
“Unravel Yin Yoga” is a 50 hour 2 weekend Practicum designed for yoga teachers and dedicated practitioners with at least 2 years of yoga experience (all levels). Prior experience in Yin Yoga is not required but an open mind and desire to learn this beautiful modality is.
Unique, esoteric and informative- level 1 is 40 hours of combined Philosophy, Practice, energetic understanding. Anatomy & Teaching Methodology with an additional 10 hours of guided personal Insight. This Practicum is developed to help yoga teachers understand the benefits of Yin Yoga: Physically, energetically, mentally and emotionally.
First weekend is the base and spine of Yin Yoga, the following training weekend understand more about the subtle body, meridians, connective tissues-joints, tendons and ligaments. Seasons, Elements, and Sequencing.
THIS TRAINING WILL INCLUDE
- Yin- why and why not, when and how.
- Breaking down Yin Yoga.
- Supporting with presence.
- The Meridian Universe.
- Energetic Understanding.
- Intro to Koshas.
- Yin Unraveled.
- Elemental Understanding.
- Seasonal Support.
- Essential Oil interweaving.
- Foods, drinks and spices as medicine.
- Mindfulness Meditation.
- The art of holding the space.
- Understanding/reading your students.
- Understanding the “Yin Tapestry-” through verabage, props, space and time.
- Educated and Informative Sequencing.
- Joints, Fascia, unique anatomy.
- 5 hours of Personal Exploration.
- 5 Hours of Personal Understanding.
Upon completion of Unravel 50 Hour Yin Teacher Training
students will be able to safely and confidently sequence and lead their own yin yoga class. Using the “Yin Tapestry” guide, understand the sacred modality while using appropriate verbiage, tone, and props. This course will count toward Yoga Alliance continuing education credits(CEUs).
- The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga by Bernie Clark Chapter 1-6.
- The Four Foundations of Mindfulness in Plain English by Henepola Gunaratana.
- Insight Yoga by Sarah Powers
Ryah Dekis of Nectar & Nurture Yoga (RYS) BA, E-RYT 500, RPYT, AYS, YACEP and Reiki Practitioner. Has been in love with Yin yoga since the first class with beloved teacher in 2009. Join her on a sweet sojourn…
September 11-13, 2020
September 25-27, 2020
- Friday: 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:00-8:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Full Training (both weekends):
$950 – Early bird
$1,050 – After
Partial Training (single weekend):
$499 – Early bird
$599 – After
Connect with us!